A unified, comprehensive report with all your company data: the advantage of using a single tool for HR management. Reports can be viewed online and grouped by data type (activities, clocks, leaves, desk bookings, etc.) or downloaded in Excel format.
Reports are structured with filterable columns to simplify post-processing and further searching within the files, as well as importing files into other systems.
Also, with a single click you can generate a report for the payroll office or the business consultant who don't need to access the details your work, like client names, projects, clock locations and so on: with EasyHour you can create a privacy-oriented report that only contains time-related data like worked hours, leaves and so on.
Furthermore, if you need even more flexibility, we got you covered: EasyHour comes with REST APIs to get your company data in JSON format: with the APIs you can easily integrate EasyHour with other tools in your daily workflow. Read more on our GitHub documentation.
Last but not least, if you use FattureInCloud for your company invoices, with EasyHour you can generate invoices for clients or projects with a single click.
What kind of reports are available in EasyHour?
All data recorded in EasyHour can be viewed online or exported in Excel format, filtered by employee, by company branch or client:
- For timesheets: worked hours by client/project/task, description of each worklog, extra hours
- For project management: due date and completeness of each project
- For clocks: date and time of punch-in's and clock-out's, location (if requested by the company), extra hours
- For leaves: data and duration of each work leave
- For smart working: data and location of each day worked remotely
- For desk booking: data, office and desk of each booking and booking check-in's
- For business trips: data, client and expense reports (receipts and grand totals to refund)